These intimate performances, choreographed by the critically acclaimed dancer Dane Hurst, will give form to the emotional tensions, psychological resonances and physical impulses on display in Ribera: Art of Violence. Expect to be challenged, entertained and enlightened.
Timing and tickets details:
- Entry is free with a Sunday ticket to Ribera: Art of Violence.
- Viewing spaces within the Mausoleum will be allocated on a first-come basis.
- Performances are in the Mausoleum at 10.30am, 11.30am, 12.30am, 2.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm each Sunday during Ribera: Art of Violence.
- Each performance lasts 15 minutes.
- Please note, the 4.30pm performance will not be open to the public on the following dates: 14 October, 11 November, 9 December and 13 January.
Join us in November for special performances choreographed by local young people. Through a creative and participative project they will work with Dane Hurst, the dancers, and spoken word artist LyricL to make their own meaning and inform the dance performances through their individual perspectives.
More details to follow.
Animalis cast & crew:
Director/ Choreography - Dane Hurst
Dancers - Isabel Alvarez, Tania Dimbelolo, Emma Watson
Music - Nikki Forova
Costume and Set Designer - Ana Inés Jabares Pita
Watch the video below to see highlights from 'Prud'hon: The Moving Body' - one of Dane Hurst's previous performances at the gallery:
Please note, the above images and video show previous performances from Dane Hurst and do not represent Animalis.