We are so pleased to be able to welcome visitors back to share in our extraordinary Gallery spaces once again. Please read this useful information below to help you enjoy your visit safely.
We ask our visitors to follow these simple steps
• Book your tickets online, in advance,* and either print at home or show on your mobile when you arrive
• Only visit with members of your household, or support bubble
• Wear a mask, unless exempt
• Use our hand sanitisation stations around The Gallery
(located by our entrance and exit points, with hand washing facilities in our toilets)
• Sign in to NHS Test and Trace. If you have booked a ticket in advance and your details are up to date, you won’t need to check in again.
• Follow our one-way route through the Gallery, starting from our welcome hall
• Maintain a safe 2m distance from others
• Do not visit if you, or anyone in your household is experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
Gallery Safety Measures
We are following Government guidelines and regularly review them to make sure the Gallery, Gardens, Café and Shop are COVID-secure:
• Our team are on-hand to help guide you through the gallery and answer any questions or concerns you may have.
• We have redesigned our welcome hall to provide more space for visitors when arriving at the Gallery. There are new lockers available for you to store your bags and personal items.
• We have reduced our visitor capacity, to allow for social distancing. Tickets now cover both the exhibition and collection, to ensure we can manage visitor numbers across the Gallery. There are no collection-only tickets available. Read more on our ticket information.
• We have ensured all doors operate automatically and have reduced seating to help limit contact points.
• We are carrying out regular and thorough cleaning of all high contact areas such as handrails, tables, and toilets.
• We are only accepting card payments across the gallery including in our shop and café.
• We are participating in the NHS Test and Trace scheme
* Friends members are not required to book for the exhibition or collection in advance (excluding the Preview Weekend), and can attend by showing their membership card in our welcome hall.
NHS Test & Trace
It is now mandatory for us to collect Test and Trace information for everyone visiting Dulwich Picture Gallery and The Gallery Café. Check-in details can be found in the welcome hall, and on signs at the café.
If you have booked a ticket in advance we should already have your details, so you won’t need to check in again. If you have an online account with us, please check your details are up to date and correct: my.dulwichpicturegallery.org.uk/login
You will need to check in separately to The Gallery and The Gallery Café to support the Test and Trace scheme. There is no need to sign in to Test & Trace if you are just visiting our shop, or if you are buying takeaway from the café to take off-site. You can find out more about how Test and Trace works on gov.uk's website.
If you have any questions regarding any of the above, please read our Coronavirus FAQs or contact us on email@example.com
Dulwich Picture Gallery has been awarded Good to Go status by Visit Britain as a Covid-secure venue. We are following all the safety and hygiene measures set out in the government's guidelines for museums and galleries and maintaining these to a high standard.